“Beautiful - Would stay again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Palm Tower

Save Saved
You added Royal Palm Tower to your Saves list
Royal Palm Tower
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Rua Boaventura do Amaral, 1274 | Centro, Campinas, State of Sao Paulo 13015-050, Brazil   |
Ranked #5 of 32 hotels in Campinas
Orlando, Florida
“Beautiful - Would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

This hotel was chosen for guest of the bride and groom- wedding I attended, and by far this was the best hotel that I experience during my trip to Brazil.

The first 3 hotels I stayed in was recommended by the travel company SouthAmerica.travel and was part of a tour. This hotel was not part of that arrangement, and was an upscale from the ones I stayed in during my visit to Rio, Iguacu and Salvador.

First the decor and size is beautiful, and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. Standard room with 2 twin beds. Note breakfast was not included and was a cost of 20 reals per person. The staff were well versed in english, had no problem communicating with any of them, even the man that carried our luggage to our room spoke some english, which I was not expecting him to do so.

The area where the hotel is located is close to restaurants, and a nice size supermarket is in walking distance. The supermarket had a lot of gourmet food, a nice variety of fruits, and hot prepared food too - great to get breakfast or lunch and stay on a budget.

The hotel is approximately 1 1/2 hour or so from the airport, and shopping mall is approximately 15 mins via taxi. There are no activity for teens or younger children except for the mall. Transport to and from the airport was arranged by the family of the bride.

On the CO floor you will find an indoor pool - which is small, a gym and sauna. This area that is not spread out, therefore it appears compact.

Regarding the internet. There is an option of 512mbps, 1 mbps or 2 mbps for a cost of 10 reals, 12 reals or 15 reals per 24 hour, and the beauty of this is that you can attach multiple devices unlike any other hotel I stayed during my stay. So thank goodness, my son was able to log on to the wifi with his iphone and converse very skype and text to his friend. I purchased the 1 mbps which when watching videos had some lag time. Internet speed in Brazil is not that great, in comparison, my internet speed at home ranges from 10 - 30 depending how far I am away from the moden, You can check you speed at www.Speedtest.net

Overall, pleasant stay. Only down side is that you have to pay for internet service and breakfast was not included.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
RoyalPalmHR, Tiago Piccirilo - General Management at Royal Palm Tower, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
First of all we’d like to thank you for staying with us while in Campinas and we are pleased to know that your stay was of your satisfaction.
Only through a fair appreciation from our clients we will be able to constantly improve our services longing to give you the best we can.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
ottawa canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

There are many hotels in Brazil, but few are really over a 3 star when compared to USA/Canada standards. The Palm Towers is actually very nice. The rooms are reasonable and clean. The breakfast is quick and adequate for business needs. I always stay at this hotel when I stay in Campinas. Suggest it over the others in town.

Room Tip: If you can get someone local to book the room you will get better rates and rooms when they appear f...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
About your comments of the rooms and the breakfast, they were project to be ideal for business guests and I´m glad to know that you enjoyed.

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

My stay at this place for 2 weeks just flew by. The hotel is centrally clocated, very close to down town and the central square. The hotel has got a good view of the park located next door.

The hotel staff were very friendly and the breakfast was excellent.

Park de portugal, one of the main attraction in Campinas is located closeby,in taxi it would cost you 18 reas.

Room Tip: Take a room on the western part of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
About your comments of our employees, we work hard to always give a great training for all of them and I´m glad that you fill our employees friendly. And other comment, I think that Park Portugal is a great place to visit in Campinas, is one of my favorite place to go to make sports.

Best Regards,

Been to Royal Palm Tower? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Palm Tower

Address: Rua Boaventura do Amaral, 1274 | Centro, Campinas, State of Sao Paulo 13015-050, Brazil
Location: Brazil > State of Sao Paulo > Campinas
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Campinas
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Royal Palm Tower 3.5*
The Royal Palm Tower is a sophisticated place designed to provide you with everything you need to optimize your work and everything you want to relax with the best cost/benefit ratio.The hotel mixes business with pleasure: the services in the city’s downtown and a wonderful view of the palm trees in the historic Praça Carlos Gomes, one of Campinas’ major attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Royal Palm Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Royal Palm Tower Hotel Campinas
Royal Palm Tower Campinas, Brazil

If you own or manage Royal Palm Tower, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.