“Good hotel, good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Alphaville

You added Comfort Suites Alphaville to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Alphaville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Alameda Rio Negro 1030 | Alphaville, Barueri, State of Sao Paulo 06454-000, Brazil   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Barueri
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good hotel, good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

big rooms, all requaired is near to the hotel.
The service is good!
There is a good Gym.
There is a supermarket near to the hotel and good resterunts.
It is also closed to Tambure shopping center and wall mart

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing one more time our Comfort Suites Alphaville during your stay in Alphaville and also, for sharing your opinion about our hotel, our location and giving other travelers tips of the area.

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest and, we'll be waiting for your return.

Regards,

Comfort Suites Alphaville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Panama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you can, try to avoid this place. Nothing seems to be right about this hotel. Perhaps I am overreacting but I believe I am not. All the items in the room (I mean everything) is cheap. Cheapest and lowest quality! I ordered a salad from room service. It was horrible. A green salad without any greens! Nobody speaks English here, so just be prepared to exercise your Portuguese! There is noise coming from the bathroom water pipes.
I checked in tonight, I will run away...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete our evaluation form.

I regret that your experience in the Comfort Suites Alphaville has not been satisfactory. As Service Manager of this property I will be analyzing the situation with the supervisor responsible and take whatever actions are necessary to correct the error and prevent a reoccurrence.

In the name of the team of the Comfort Suites Alphaville, I apologize for the problem and hope to be able to restore our relationship. Please feel free to contact me through my email servicos.stadium@atlanticahotels.com.br before your next stay. It would be my pleasure to be able to receive you personally.
Mesquite, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Well, my company booked me at the Comfort Suites again. I will reserve my rating for after my stay. I hope they have addressed the issues I brought to their attention after my last "unpleasant" stay. I will be here for 2 1/2 weeks this trip and am hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Follow up review to be forthcoming.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de relações com clientes at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Alphaville one more time and for giving us the opportunity once again to welcome you and to make sure that this stay will be remarkable.

Also, thank you for remembering our last answer and for contacting us regarding this reservation. We guarantee that everything will be perfect.

We will be waiting for your arrival!

Collegno, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like this hotel, it was my second time there; good breakfast and outstanding fitness room;
The location is fine but you have to forecast 40 minutes by taxi to reach San Paolo. The staff is friendly but their English is improvable. The WiFi connection with my laptop did not work; the time before it did. I was a little bit disappointed that I had to pay all nights I booked even if I arrived one day later.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest and Traveler,
We would like to thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites as your home away from home and also, for sharing with us and other people your opinion about our hotel.
We apologize about the internet conection and, our maintanance team is verifying what may have happened. About the charges, you had a reservation guaranteed (to make sure that it would be available on the time you arrived at the hotel) and because of that, you needed to pay the complete day rates.
Please, let us know if you have any other doubts or in case we can help you with anything else. It will be a pleasure to assist you.
Hartford, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

To start this hotel is in a very good neighborhood. Good food and a mall in the area. The people who work at the front desk are very helpful even with their poor english and my non ability to speak theirs. That said, everything else is from here is down hill.

The room with its extremely hard bed for 150.00 dollars a night gave me back pains for a week after. I had to use the comforter in the closet to lay ON to be able to get any sleep. The room itself was from 1980s. Torn carpet and non updated bathrooms. I requested a room away from the elevator and guess where my room was. Beyond that please do not show up before 2pm check in. Unlike many other hotels as long as they have the room they will let you arrive without cost. This hotel charges half the room rate. So for 5 hours ( showed up at 8:30am because of the airlines) I was charged 75 dollars. I was made aware of the policy once I showed up. Please do not listen to any hotel reply that may come after this report. They are just trying to cover their backends for charging the heck out of their customers because many of them are from far away places and will not return. Although I may sound like I am ranting I travel the world for my job and stay at many hotels. This was not the worst but for sure on the bottom 10% so dont let them wash this over by apologizing and saying they will fix it on my return or offline. They will do nothing as they did when I complained about at check in and check out. So their policy is no if, ands, or butts. hope you find this helpful.P.S. they also DO NOT follow the Choice Hotels points program. So if your thinking about getting points for your stay forget it. They have three programs they deal with and they are all from Brazil!

Room Tip: If you have to stay here I guess get the best room or go to another hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Gerente de relações públicas at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

We've sent you an e-mail with our specfic reply and, we would like to reinforce our commitment to our guests.
Everytime we write an answer here at the TripAdvisor we really mean each and every word we write. We respect our guests and, understand that your opinion is in fact the best way we have to know in which aspects we can be better.
We apologize if we gave you a different impression and remain available for whatever you may need.

Radisson Alphaville
Noblesville, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I’ve stayed there a hand full of times and I have no complains. The rooms are spacious and clean, service staff is helpful and most of them speak English which is not always the case in Brazilian hotels. The hotel is very business oriented and it is well localized in the heart of Alphaville. The breakfast is pretty good and way beyond the American continental breakfast standard. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
, Gerente de recepção at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Guest!
Thanks not only for choosing our Comfort Suites as your home in Alphaville and also, for sharing your opinion about our hotel wih us and other world travelers. Given other guests the option to choose us amongst other hotels is the best commpliment we could have!
We'll be waiting for your return!
Eindhoven
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Have been already at several hotels for business trips (long-term and short-term) next to private trips.

If you stay in Barueri then I can recommend this hotel:
- cleaninless: perfect
- location: ok, not in Morumbi or Mohma but depends on your business location, but hotel is on opposite of a small shopping center and some bars, restaurants.
- rooms: was surprised based on my experience --> in my eyes perfect for business people
- Internet: didn't had anything to complain
- check in, staff: well trained staff and also english and other languages speaken despite for me no problem as I speak portuguese quite well. For foreigners always welcome to meet trained staff especially after long term trips when arriving.
- restaurant: didn't tried but normally you anyhow go outside after work to have dinner.

Can't judge it right now for long-term stays as I was only 3 nights there.

short: recommendable

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCla, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about our hotel in the TripAdvisor website.
It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest and, it is a honor to see that you have recommended us to other travelers around the world.
We will be waiting for your return!
Comfort Suites Alphaville Team

Been to Comfort Suites Alphaville? Share your experiences!