We stayed here for five nights and although it was quite expensive (although normal for Florianopolis) we definitely felt it was worth it.
Location is great, 5min walk to Mole Beach and a short bus ride to town and the other beaches.
The staff here are amazing. They were really friendly when we first arrived and they went out of their way to organise acitivites or suggest things to do.
Food was also good, lots of fresh fruit at breakfast which runs later in the weekends. Dinner is available every night at a small price for all you can eat, also really yummy.
The rooms are spacious and sheets get changed every second day.
I recommend you check this place out if you are in Florianopolis, you wont be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Sunset Hotel Florianopolis
- Backpackers Sunset Hotel
- Backpackers Sunset Florianopolis, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Floripa, the magic Island is the hot place to be! Where else better to stay in and then waking up in the morning and having an amazing view of the east side of the island while enjoying delicious breakfast? Only at the Backpackers Sunset!Beautifully situated in one of the most valuable and safe areas in the island of Florianópolis, we are on a hill top overlooking the natural lagoons of Lagoa da Conceição, east side, where you can appreciate the most amazing sunsets and the best views of Florianópolis. Located only 5 and 15 minutes walk from Praia Mole and Joaquina beach respectively, 2 of the most famous beaches and surf spots in Florianópolis, and also Brazil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Backpackers Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.