I stayed here for a number of nights and have enjoyed myself in this relaxed well equipped hostel. You get a wristband on checking which all your drinks and food get charged to. You can pay it off at anytime or on checkout. Free breakfast which is substantial and filling. For 20 Reals you can enjoy the all you can eat lunch buffet that goes from about 1200-1600 make the most of it. Beers are around 6 Reals each, with a happy hour at 1830-1930 with a free caparinia. There is a vibrant evening bar and pool. You can catch a bus from the bus stop outside the hostel (the 360) to Lagoa for 3 reals. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the central bus station. In town there is a Bank of Brasil and a subway. Try and buy a large water from the supermarket as the hostel charge 3.50 Reals for a Small bottle if water. There is no free drinking water either. By the central bus station there is a good gym with cardio and free weights 35 Reals a day or 80 fir a week. It opens all week and until 1400 Saturday and closed Sunday. Down the road from the hostel there are bars where you can buy large beers for 8 Reals. They also have pool tables. There are many sushi bars along with dune surfing and water activities along the lake front. You can walk to Lagoa in about 40 mins. Make sure you keep on top of your tab and enjoy Floruanopolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Much more than a privileged spot to become a guest, surrounded by exuberant nature, a dazzling view, the Backpackers Sunset offers complete and innovative services , making your stay more comfortable, attractive with lots of fun. We are strategically located at the top of Praia do Mole (Mole's beach) hill, with panoramic view of Lagoa da Conceicao (Conceicao Lagoon), where you can enjoy a beautiful scenery and a breathtaking sunset, just at a 5 minutes walk to Floripa's best beach. We are located in a 3.000m2 area, in contact with nature and with more than 100 different species of native flowers and trees. The structure offers spacious leisure opened and closed areas, pool, hydro massage tub in the ladies room, hammocks for resting, fire area for special moments around the fireplace, barbecue area, bar with panoramic view of the island's east side and a young and enthusiastic staff to help you with any doubt and information regarding the Santa Catarina island. Besides, we have our own restaurant and bar, the Sunset Resto Pub located at the top of all structure, in a privileged place with an incredible view and climatized environment. The Backpacker's Party Bus, is an American school bus customized, that apart from offering the guests the option to get to know Florianopolis, through tours, offers adventure and fun, like the night life , and discounts in the best parties. A schedule of activities involving sports, ecology, culture and entertainment, with lots of music and fun. The Sunset Backpackers is 100m and 15 minutes walk from the most famous beaches worldwide known as surf spots such as Joaquina and Praia do Mole . Two sceneries among many others, that unite sports, thrill and lots of beautiful people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Backpackers Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Sunset Hotel Florianopolis
- Backpackers Sunset Florianopolis, Brazil