“STILL OPEN” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Alpine
“STILL OPEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The restaurant is still open. It always is when I go in. It is off season so the hours will be changing they are open 7-9 and go 7 days a week.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Closed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My family and I attempted to visit this restaurant 2 times during our stay. The first evening we figured it closed early. The second evening we arrived earlier and noticed the parking lot was pretty empty. It appears this place went out of business.

“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I had the cowboyz burger and pancakes. I must say, the burger was very juicy and tasty. I'd say it's on my top 5 list. I'm from san francisco and their burger beats those burgers in SF hands down. Theur pancakes were really good, too. Very moist and fluffy. If I had the chance to drive by, I'd definitely stop over again.

“Stop over to grand teton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Ordered the burgers ( cowboy, mushroom, hawaiian and stuffed) all were great and BIG. Great atmopshere and friendly service. Try the pancakes too!

“Love it it's amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

It's under new management love the food they have a great crew. I always look forward to going in there!!!!! Definitely try the cowboys burger. It's breakfast, lunch and dinner in one. As the waitress said.

• Visited June 2014