“Very good option at reasonable price for Brazil” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Morada dos Ventos

You added Morada dos Ventos to your Saves list
Morada dos Ventos
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rua dos Colibris 3, Praia de Pipa, State of Rio Grande do Norte 5879.0000, Brazil   |
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Praia de Pipa
Sao Paulo, SP
“Very good option at reasonable price for Brazil”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

The pousada is very pleasant, clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful time with another couple of friends, sharing the 2 bedroom apartment with them and our 3 kids. Its hosts are very welcoming yet not intrusive. Tania took us to the nearest medical center when our kid had fever, which was a very nice attention.
Although there is no restaurant, they gave us good advice for food delivery and the veranda was a great spot for dinner.
Its main asset is the excellent value for money, made possible by its location (it is a 15 minutes walk to the beach and to town, and the walk is not especially pleasant) and the quantity of personnel, lower than in other Brazilian pousadas I've been to. For this reason I believe that this pousada is perfect for value conscious "Gringos" like me but I wouldn't recommend it to Brazilians who expect more service.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Many thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate the time guest take to contribute these reviews, it means a lot to us and I have only just found out I could respond.
I believe you will be very interested in our latest news, resturant 'X' and Chef Gabriel have now moved to within Morada dos Ventos, so now we not only have a resturant, but one of the best in the region, with a newly purpose built Bistro style returant and cocktail bar on the premises, we believe this new addition will be hugely popular with our guests and visitors to Pipa alike.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Holsbeek, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

It was the first time in Brasil, we stayed in Morada dos Venstos. Nice and quit pousada just outside the center of the village. Nice and clean appartments, very nice helping people. The ouwners and Mauricio are speaking englisch, witch makes everything easy. Pipa is a lovely town with several very good restaurants, price quality very good ! The beaches are stunning, swimming with dolphins, buggyride , long walkings or just be leazy, it's all very nice. Very nice place for surfers on praia do amor.
We loved our holiday, thanks again to Tania, Archie and Maurizio
Fam Nijs, Belgium

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind words, we really appreciate the time taken to write these reviews, now I also know how to respond.
I would also like to inform you that we now have a new attraction in Morada dos Ventos, Resturant 'X' and Chef Gabriel have moved to within the Hotel into new purpose built Bistro Style resturant, I am sure if you visit again you will love this latest addition.
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I stayed at Morador dos Ventos at the end of August. I arrived in Pipa with 3 Brasilian friends. I had previously researched hotels in the area online, and everyone raved about MDV. They were right! The property is very nice with the minimum of rooms. The management is relaxed and informal...I like that a lot.The grounds are immaculate and the lodgings are tasteful and of exceptional quality. You can tell this hotel is a labor of love and not just another business. A lot of attention to detail, and it shows. You can stay in town if you like.My Brasilian friends were hell bent to stay in one of the hotels in town, they drug me through several. Yes you could get a view of the ocean, but the rooms were dark..musty,,,cramped, not my cup of tea. They finally relented (with a few cross words ) and agreed to look at MDV again. We stayed at MDV, and at breakfast the next morning they all agreed I made the right choice. I love being right! The hotel is 5 minutes from the center of all the action in the village, but the hotel itself is in a tranquil and relaxing setting. Stay there..it's the best thing going for the price in Pipa.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
MDVPipa, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
First apologies for the lateresponse to your review, we truly value the time taken to add your comments on these sites, it is very important for us and for other travellers, really pleased you found MDV to your liking, the small distance from the centre sometimes detracts people, until like yourself they try some of the others then come to MDV, then they realise the short distance has it's plus side.
Many thanks and hope to see you again some time
Tania & Archie and all at MDV
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Had a perfect stay at Morada dos Ventos. Excellent rooms and equally as good host. We really couldn't have asked for more and can't wait to return.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
We really appreciate the time given to write this very kind review, and I have only just realised I could respond, for sure you will love our new addition to MDV, we now have Resturant 'X' and Chef Gabriel as the latest addition to the Morada dos Ventos attraction, we open the new purpose built Bistro Style resturant on the 1st of July and we are sure this will be a huge success with our guests and visitors to Pipa.
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Morada dos Ventos has a very pleasant atmosphere. It was a great choice for our week stay in Pipa. All facilities are brand new: wi-fi always working, the rooms are spacious, fancy, silent, comfortable and clean. The owners and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Beyond that, it´s endowed by a cozy three rounded pool in which one can spend some time, including at night, as soon as it is heated.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Many thanks for your very kind review and apologies, I have only just realised that I could respond, we do apprecaite the time our guests take to write reviews and inform other travellers,again many thanks.
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

Passing through Pipa on a recent trip to Brazil, I had been highly recommended to Morada dos Ventos and from the moment I was greeted by Tania, the charming owner, my stay was absolutely superb. The accommodation was extremely comfortable and spacious and of a high standard. Tania couldn't do enough to help, be it organising tours, recommending restaurants or just dropping me at whichever beach I fancied checking out for the day. Breakfast was fabulous - enough to fill me up for most of the day, and I got to know quite a few other guests there from Europe who I hung out with by the pool. All in all I couldn't fault the place for the price and would certainly recommend to others.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
MDVPipa, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hi,
many thanks for your kind words and taking the time to add your comments o Trip Advisor, this is a very importante tool for clientes to read the views of other travellers, and of course for us to listen and learn.
Hope to see you again in Pipa some day.
Thanks Tania & the team at MDV.
Middelburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Morada dos Ventos is a beautiful and relaxing place to stay.

The rooms are very spacious and clean, the breakfast is very good and healty, the swimming pool and garden are well kept and the most important, the hosts Tania and Thor make this pousada the best place to stay in Pipa! Tania will help you out with every question you have and will give you great tips about what to do and see in Pipa.

Just enjoy.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
MDVPipa, Owner at Morada dos Ventos, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments on trip advisor, we really appreciate our guests taking to the time to add their comments for the benefit of other travellers, and of course for us to read and learn how we can improve.
Hope to see you again sometime in Pipa.
Tania & the team at MDV.

Been to Morada dos Ventos? Share your experiences!