My friend and I had an amazing time at Casa Cool Beans - it's a beautiful property, very clean and well maintained. Everyone was extremely helpful and we really enjoyed our stay there.
One thing I would add is a kettle in the kitchen area which you could use throughout the day - I had a bit of a tea withdrawal syndrome whilst there :)
Also, be prepared to walk from the Gloria metro station (it's a nice and safe walk and not far but you do need to be relatively fit) as taxi drivers are very selective and may refuse to go to Santa Teresa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and T4B so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B - Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B - Santa Teresa Rio De Janeiro, Brazil