I have travelled a lot with my three now grown up children, and I always choose my places to stay by reading reviews of tripadviser, Before we went to Rio I did a lot of research, because I wanted to be safe nd stay in a nice place.We chose Casa Cool Beans and stayed there for four nights in July. It was the most amazing,fantastic and wonderful place, friendly, beautiful decorated,cozy,clean, and the best breakfast!
It is one of the best place I have ever been to! I am so glad we didn't choose one of the hotels downtown. The area is great, with the Gomez bar close, and very safe to walk in the area even in the evening.
The owners Lance and David were fantastic and helpful, not to forget the manager Sergio!
This must be the most hidden treasure in Rio!!
You feel at home and comfortable as soon as you enter the door.
I can recommend this place to anyone, if you don't want to stay at the tourist beach hotels. This is so much more Rio!
We will for sure stay there for our next trip, and I have already recommended it for my parents in law.This is a place everyone will love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B - Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B - Santa Teresa Rio De Janeiro, Brazil