One thing we can know for sure is that we'll be in good hands. I'm a fan of all Accor Hotels, be it Etap, Ibis, Novotel, Mercure, or Sofitel.
Ibis Santos Dumont Hotel in Rio is close to Santos Dumont Airport, it's got a taxi stop right in front of the hotel, which makes it easy to visitors.
One weakness, though, is the breakfast. This hotel has a really small area for breakfast, and lunch/dinner menu is very limited.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont has 330 rooms and is located downtown offering easy access to the main entertainment district of the city. It is 200 m from Santos Dumont Airport, less than 500 m from the beach and only 10 minutes from Copacabana where you will find great bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The Ibis Hotel features a restaurant, a bar and private parking. All the apartaments are No Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR and Travelocity so you can book your Ibis Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.