Was there for just one night. They gave me a room and was occupied.
What a surprise, we called reception and no one could help, had to go downstairs and make a complain.
For an IBIS charge 100 Euros is too much altough we are in Rio. Same levels worth no more then 40 Euros.
It is abusive,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont has 330 rooms and is located downtown offering easy access to the main entertainment district of the city. It is 200 m from Santos Dumont Airport, less than 500 m from the beach and only 10 minutes from Copacabana where you will find great bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The Ibis Hotel features a restaurant, a bar and private parking. All the apartaments are No Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Ibis Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Brazil