Casa Beleza really is a great choice for Rio. Santa Teresa has a village-like vibe within the city and is an excellent base from which to visit the other parts of the city. It also has a number of excellent food choices and felt like a very safe area to stroll around at all times of the day.
Bindu was amazingly accommodating and helpful particularly when it came to organising how to get around the city and putting me in contact with excellent guides. The fresh and plentiful breakfasts were an ideal start to the day and the large comfortable room was the ideal place to end it.
I will certainly return to Rio, there was so much more to see than I could pack into 3 days. Casa Beleza will undoubtedly be my first choice for where to stay when I do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in an exotic mansion in the heart of Santa Teresa, Rio's historic and cultural district. Guests have to share the tropical gardens with the 3 turtles, butterflies and small monkeys! We are close to all the city's main attractions and the district of Lapa with Rio's best music and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Beleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Beleza Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Beleza Rio De Janeiro, Brazil