I wish to rave about the views you enjoy whilst staying in this lovely hostel. To recommend it for all it offers from excellent facilities to its wonderful staff and great environmental ethos and thought but I wish above all to dispel this myth about it being far away. Yes, thankfully this great hostel is not in Copacabana (who wants to stay in a sleazy place?!) or in Lapa with its endless sleepless nights but it has wonderful transport to anywhere in Rio! Buses are few paces away on the main road and Combivans , the local way to travel by the way, pass just outside its door. By the way fares are very cheap.
We met Theresa, Natalya and Hilga who helped us so much and encouraged us to go to a Samba school rehearsal which turned out to be the highlight of our stay. Go and find out yourself what wonderful place this is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil