This hotel is located in a very safe and quiet environment. Far from the busy Copacabana or Ipanema or Centro. It's well guarded. Their bed was comfortable, bathroom ordinary, nice view from the balcony at the room. They have good breakfast, pool, sauna, gym. nice facilities for their price. The people who are usually booked here are very decent and quiet. Not the loud type you'll find in the Centro area. I must say I had a satisfying experience.
From this hotel, you can go to Barra beach which is even better than the famous Copacabana and Ipanema I think because it's not crowded. We were told also by a Brazilian friend that elite and Brazilian celebrities swim there.
Just across the street, you'll find a shopping mall - Citta America and Downtown. It's easy to get a cab if you'd like to go elsewhere like Lapa or the beaches. Also not very far from the hotel are posh nightclubs which you wouldn't find in Copacabana-Ipanema area.
So from this hotel, you can pretty much go anywhere and it's no hassle. To go to Centro by ordinary yellow cab will cost around BRL 70. To Copacabana, we paid aircon cab around BRL 60. And by bus, will cost you BRL 2.75 per person regardless of the distance. Signs are visible on the bus, Copacabana, Ipanema...etc. You can go to nightclubs (Avenida Armando Lombardi) by taxi will cost you around BRL 20 (night rate). There are many nightclubs/bars/lounges/dance clubs to choose from.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Paradiso Hotel
- Promenade Paradiso Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Paradiso Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Promenade Paradiso All Suites offers a large swimming pool and a wide range of facilities for business meetings and conventions in the Barra da Tijuca district. In between sightseeing tours or outings in Rio de Janeiro, walk just 10 minutes from the 4-star hotel to reach the beach. If you prefer to relax, you can take a nap by the pool, forget about the time in the sauna or read a book on the balcony of your room or suite. The Promenade Paradiso All Suites also offers a bar and restaurant where you can experience authentic Brazilian dishes at reasonable prices. Hotel Chain: Promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Promenade Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.