Small hotel in the hill in Santa Teresa, just 5minute by feet to the active night life of Lapa.
Service is correct and the room are just enough for a few nights. the rooms are located in small bungalow on the hill.
The night life in Rio is famous and this you can hear also from your room.
But Samba is always in your head in Rio.
Good place for a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MangoMango is one of the few places to stay in Rio where you can relax in a magnificent colonial, tropical setting and yet be right next to the best nightlife and activities this marvelous city offers. Set in a quaint cobbled street in the old part of the city, Santa Teresa, Casa MangoMango offers easy access both to beaches, forest and city. The house is on the the hundred-year old tram route, only ten minutes from the city centre. The house itself is a huge colonial mansion, guarded by two magnificent bi-centenarian mango trees. Hence the name, Casa MangoMango! Resplendent with original features, the house has been restored and decorated in funky, upbeat designs to cater for every taste. And outside, in the lovely, tropical gardens, there’s a cool pool too! Built by Julia Lopes, a Brazilian novelist, journalist, playwright, and lecturer, the house hosted many a sarau for the literati of the early 20th century. Today we try to keep her spirit alive by inviting local artists to display their work and employing local musicians on our multi-lingual staff. Our musical and artistic events may well be some of your best holiday memories in Brazil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa MangoMango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mangomango Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa MangoMango Rio De Janeiro, Brazil