The tours provided by bealocal via the hostel are real crap:
- the soccer match seats where not those sold (i.e. on the side), but crap one on the back. Paid 100R$ for a ticket that is worth 30R$ (written on it). Even going alone with a taxi (2*30R$) would be cheaper.
- the favela's tour goes into a ex-favela where you don't need a guide and 65R$. Take any bus to sao conrado (2.75R$), pay the scooter 2R$ to go up the hill and walk down street 1. The guide added value was almost 0, except that he told us that it's no more a favela, it's safe as the drug is out, they've all electricity, water, tv, telephone, some have air con... do it yourself...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Che Lagarto Hostels Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro, Brazil