Brilliant hostel, great location with a good breakfast. Rooms were clean and spacious and there was lots going on to get involved with if you wanted to. The ONLY downside to this hostel is a particlur member of staff who is both rude and unhelpful. There is clearly a problem with the booking system as my boyfriend and I were put into different rooms, I was put in a 10 man dorm and was the only girl! This I can get over but (and I don't usually name and shame) the blonde girl on reception was so rude and unhelpful. When we asked on our third night if any other beds had become available so we could be togther she SHOUTED no and acted like we were absolute idiots. She then failed to tell me I was meant to be switching rooms(still not with my bf), I only found out through another staff member while enquiring about a day trip!!! Other friends found the blonde to be equally unhelpful and she spent most of her time on facebook. Such a shame as everyone else is the hostel was so lovely! I highly recommend this hostel but avoid the blonde! Definitely do the city tour, it's brilliant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estamos ubicados en "Paul Redfern, n°48" - Rio de Janeiro. Es una zona turistica, uno de los barrios mas importantes de Rio de janeiro. Estamos a 1 cuadra de la playa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Che Lagarto Hostels Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema Rio De Janeiro, Brazil