This hotel really exceeded our expectations. We booked here only for one night as we were flying out the next morning, but I wish we had stayed longer. Our room was very spacious and clean, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful and the views of the city from the breakfast terrace were amazing! The old building is gorgeous to walk around and it is such a quiet and relaxing atmosphere I didn't want to leave! I think if you would like to be in this area of the city (it's not so close to the more exciting parts) then this is an excellent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castelinho38 is a real castle in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro's bohemian neighborhood. With its friendly atmosphere and huge space, the castle is ideal for couples, families and groups. Each room has its own personality and is equipped with queen-size beds, hot shower and fans. Our exotic breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace with view of the centre of Rio. Our friendly staff is always available for travel advice and tips for day & night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Castelinho38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castelinho38 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Castelinho38 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil