Well if you 've ever been in a Ibis Hotel room you may know, they're all the same for good and for bad. The room has not many amenities as the hotel has not, but the room is clean the cleaning is neat, and is a good cost-benefit. For those who are travelling without expecting much for the hotel amenites, or else if you're wantig to have a safe port to stay overnight while you spend the day walking attractions and sightseeing this is the choice.
But if you want a resort like hotel, get out here anf go for a higher class brand or even in the Accor chain a higher spec hotel go for Mercury or Sofitel class
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 200 rooms. Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro is located in the centre of Rio de Janeiro close to Tiradentes Square and 25 km from the Galeao Intl Airport.The hotel features the Pasta e Pizza restaurant with a full buffet breakfast and "A la carte" lunch and dinner. All rooms are fully equipped with cable TV, airconditioning, direct telephone with voicemail and wake up calls, minibar, WiFi access and work desk. Reservations, front desk, bar and Menu Express available 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Brazil