Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro is a regular Ibis Hotel, with the same standard room you will find in the average hotel of this chain. Room was clean, with LCD TV, minibar, air conditioning, safe, standard toilet with shower. No surprises.
During the day, the location is good: near Tiradentes Square, surrounded by churches and ancient buildings, along with very modern skyscrapers. At night, after business hours when shops and restaurants are closed, it is somewhat desertic and scary. Nevertheless, there are a few theaters nearby and there´s a taxi stand just around the corner. Subway station Carioca is about 500m away, which is a short distance during the day, but very far at night.
Hotel has a really average restaurant that serves all meals at an almost fair price. The small restaurant is generally crowded, particularly at night, probably because of the lack of choices at this hours nearby.
For a business trip, it is ok. Tourists should look for something nearer to the main beaches. Prices are not as low as in a regular Ibis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 200 rooms. Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro is located in the centre of Rio de Janeiro close to Tiradentes Square and 25 km from the Galeao Intl Airport.The hotel features the Pasta e Pizza restaurant with a full buffet breakfast and "A la carte" lunch and dinner. All rooms are fully equipped with cable TV, airconditioning, direct telephone with voicemail and wake up calls, minibar, WiFi access and work desk. Reservations, front desk, bar and Menu Express available 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Despegar.com so you can book your Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Brazil