A toilet seat with remains of the previous guests’ faeces is always an unappealing welcome at any hotel, although not as uncommon as you might wish. If you cannot even clean a toilet seat properly then you are not going to get more than a 2 star review. The general cleanliness of the corridors and room was poor in general, certainly one of the muckier Ibis’ we have stayed in. Apart from that it looked like any other Ibis. We had some reservations about staying in the centre (it was carnival and there were no hotels available at the beaches, even booking months in advance) but it was not that bad. The streets around have character, especially Carioca, and you can go anywhere by bus or metro. Clean your toilets and if we can’t find a hotel on the beach again we might stay at your hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Hotel
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro
- Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 200 rooms. Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro is located in the centre of Rio de Janeiro close to Tiradentes Square and 25 km from the Galeao Intl Airport.The hotel features the Pasta e Pizza restaurant with a full buffet breakfast and "A la carte" lunch and dinner. All rooms are fully equipped with cable TV, airconditioning, direct telephone with voicemail and wake up calls, minibar, WiFi access and work desk. Reservations, front desk, bar and Menu Express available 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.