The hotel was great. With great music and good vibes. The people so friendly and helpful. I loved it! Everybody in the misti staff knew spanish, so we didn't have problems with the language. They always were telling us what places to visit, where to party and explained us how to get to each place we wanted to go. They always answered our questions. The owner LEyla, was so helpful. She gave us The best map of Rio ever and help us with everything. She was so lovely and kind. The bathrooms were always clean and breakfast always good and at time. I really enjoyed my time at the misti.
- Also Known As:
- El Misti Hostel Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- El Misti Hostel Copacabana Hotel
- El Misti Hostel Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Misti Hostel Copacabana’ in Río de Janeiro is strategically located. There is a great atmosphere and offer affordable price!Enjoy the cool spirit of El Misti hostels, just 4 blocks away from the best beach in Rio! We offer Free Transfer/Pick Up from Airport or Bus Station and a Fantastic Breakfast!! Minimum stay of 3 nightsNow you can choose to enjoy the cool spirit of El Misti hostels at a strategic location in Copacabana, for those who want to stay right in the middle of all the action, where everything happens!You will enjoy good accommodation but most of all, a stay in a ‘different and entertaining house,’ that you will never forget!We are located just 3 blocks from the beautiful and famous Copacabana beach! The area is filled with bars, restaurants and the best beaches!To get to the city centre, Ipanema, Santa Teressa, Corcovado or any other parts of the marvelous city you will have no problem! Both the metro and buses are very close by.Accommodation InformationWe offer you dorms or private rooms in a clean and comfortable atmosphere. There is an open kitchen, chilling area with Internet access, books, games, with the house DJ spinning the best of best music from chill out to dance-hall reggae.With a mix of Cariocas and international people, we are able to provide you with unique service and tips to the wonders of wonderful city and for your further travels.You never know what is going to happen here. No days are alike, but the bottom line is it all depends of the guests and friends at the time who are enjoying their stay in the house of mystery! People have a habit of staying here for longer then planned!We hereby invite the people of the world to have a splendid time in Rio de Janeiro and El Misti Hostel Copacabana!Other Special Promos!*Book 7 nights and get a 10% discount! (Except for carnival period) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your El Misti Hostel Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.