Stayed there 2 nights. The hotel is ok, 1 quarter from the Ipanema each. The room was ok although a bit old, wich is the classic patern for Rio. Small but good breakfast buffet. Nice staff. The only problem we had was the noise of the water pipes at night....each time someone in an other room close to yours goes to the toilet or the shower, the water in the pipe make terrible noise...anoying when you want to sleep long in the morning.
I would anyway recomend it for the cost/benefit.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Visconti Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Visconti Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Visconti Hotel
- Promenade Visconti Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3-star hotel offers a great location in the heart of the Ipanema district, only one block from the beach and near some of the best restaurants and shopping areas of Rio de Janeiro. The Promenade Visconti Hotel offers a rich breakfast and internet access without any extra charge. Guests also have free access to an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. The hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a coffee shop, offering regional and international food as well as the typical Brazilian coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Promenade Visconti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.