I stayed at this hotel suite for 3 nights with my husband and kid (2yrs old). The upside is its location, because there are great attractions in walking distance, such as ipanema and leblon beaches, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Forte de Copacabana, Arpoador. Besides the neighborhood is perfect to find good restaurants (cheap or fancy/expensives). I recommend the bar Bathodomeu, that is only a few meters from the hotel. We had good meals and great beers/drinks while doing some people-watching. The vibe of Ipanema and leblon is great! The downside is the breakfast menu, that is just nice, but it could be awesome, because the hotel is very, very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3-star hotel offers a great location in the heart of the Ipanema district, only one block from the beach and near some of the best restaurants and shopping areas of Rio de Janeiro. The Promenade Visconti Hotel offers a rich breakfast and internet access without any extra charge. Guests also have free access to an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. The hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a coffee shop, offering regional and international food as well as the typical Brazilian coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Promenade Visconti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Visconti Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Visconti Rio De Janeiro, Brazil