Everything is from the 80's. - The decor the furnishings the elevator the doormen. Rooms smelled, not bad, but old. It's described as elegant meh. Maybe in the...you guessed it...the 80's. We overpaid soooo much for this place but it was for the WC so can't really harp on that too much. The staff was nice and helpful. Cleaning staff was loud and we are not early risers. All in all it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Premier Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Copacabana Hotel
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil