From the USA traveling for two weeks with a friend for World Cup ,Management asked who I was and did I really have a reservation I was treated like a homeless person and no one would help me with my bags I am seriously thinking of getting therapy for the nightmare stay I had, this hotel is the worst I asked for a taxi and I was ignored by everyone I was charged an extra 60 because my room was not left clean the and the staff is conceited and rude ,the best thing about the hotel is when I checked out !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Premier Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Copacabana Hotel
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil