Stayed here for two nights last week. Got to hotel around noon and was able to check in right away. The staff seemed nice and pleasant to deal with. The location is great, not on the beach, but only a few blocks away, never went to the water since I live on Miami Beach, so no need to. The metro station is across the street so it was easy to go to Ipanema and to downtown.
The breakfast was ok, just wish they had more choices.
There were only two issues, one was the internet, which was mostly non-existent and they other was the mattress, hard as a rock! I'm used to Hilton family hotels, where the bedding is just perfect!
other than that, I would recommend this hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Premier Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Copacabana Hotel
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil