Thats a good location hotel, small, staff not so good, overpriced , a basic hotel, the only good thing is that near to the beach. I dont know how the prices in Rio are so expensive, and the rates in this hotel, for the service and instalations are ridiculous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Premier Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Copacabana Hotel
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil