Visited first time in June and had no problems. Staff was courteous and accommodating. The lobby is really welcoming and secure. Free wifi, free breakfast and they'll happily give you towels to go to the beach. Breakfast was a nice continental spread, with other choices such as cereal, fresh fruit, cheese, veggies, juice and coffee. Servers are on hand so it was a nice way to start the day. Had an absolutely amazing caprinha at their bar one night while waiting for a cab and had a nice chat with the bartender, who spoke to me in Spanish. Rooms were clean and comfortable and yes, a little outdated, but even the higher end hotels in the area seemed to be in the same condition. The best part about the room was the shower! Seems silly but after a long day, its sooo nice to have one with such great water pressure...like standing under a waterfall. Also ours had a jacuzzi but we weren't in room long enough to use it. So after getting free wifi and free breakfast, no complaints about having to pay for use of their safe...we chose to pay the few reales they charge to store our valuables and enjoyed our day, worry free. Every day was an experience and this hotel was a welcome retreat to return to after seeing the sights. A visit to the rooftop is a must, for a beautiful view of Cristo lighting up this beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has elegant suites and a great location just over a quarter mile from Copacabana Beach. The panoramic rooftop pool offers views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, 2 miles away.Rooms at Premier Copacabana Hotel have light cream colors and chocolate brown furniture. All come with LCD and cable TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a delicious caipirinha from the bar, while relaxing in the atrium, designed by Burle Marx. The restaurant serves international cuisine and a daily breakfast with croissants and eggs.Hotel Premier Copacabana is next to Siqueira Campos Metro station and is 2 blocks from Rio de Janeiro bus terminal. Parking is available for small cars. The staff speaks English and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Premier Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Copacabana Hotel
- Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Premier Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil