A very nice hotel located at the south end of Copacabana Beach with a fantastic view of the beach and Sugarloaf Mountain in the distance. We paid extra to have a beach view and felt it was worth the extra money. The rooms are modern and roomy complete with fridge, air conditioning and safe. The staff were helpful and spoke English. They wanted to book tours for us, but were reluctant to give us information so we could travel on our own (which is how we prefer to travel). The location is within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Ipanema Beach. The bank and bus stop is 2 blocks from the hotel. There is a fantastic view of the beach from the roof top pool.The south end of the beach is smaller than any other part of Copapcabana. Good breakfast and nicely served coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil