We arrived to an extremely friendly welcome. Our room was not ready so we went upstairs to the miniscule pool which had a good view of Rio.
The rooms are small and nothing special. They have the feel of a modern boutique hotel. We had no view so the room was dark. Our air conditioner did not work correctly, so we actually slept in a different room the first night. The next day they tried to fix it, but it still did not work correctly so they moved our room to another floor. The room was identical to our previous one.
The best part of this hotel was its breakfast. The fresh fruit was abundant and phenomenal.
The location was good because it was at the end of Copacabana closer to Ipanema. Ipanema has the better restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil