This hotel has off course one really big bonus and that is location! on the copacana! and you can walk to Ipanema! Hotel is showing some age. Pool and Gym are very small. The view from the porch is gorgeous (best place to make a Copacana picture!). The price is decent compared to the other hotels on Copacabana! (you pay for that). There are a few restaurants nearby (churrascuria with meals around 30 real) nearby and a 24 hour bakery/restaurant on the next block! Staff speaks well English and can also help with tours. Breakfast was decent. The room was a bit outdated but clean. There were no irons in the rooms and you cannot loan one from the hotel... they will only iron for your for some reals.. thats a neg! if you dont want to spend too much but be on the Copacabana than this is your place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil