This was our second stop in Rio - the first time we stayed at Marina Palace, Leblon. We booked ocean view rooms, and they were absolutely fine, but the whole hotel was a little "tired" - it looked like it could do with some updating. It was noisier than Leblon and felt much more touristy, but you get the full on Copacabana beach experience right outside.
Breakfast was fine, but eat early to avoid the rush as the dining area is small, and service was okay (although when we arrived at 10.30 the bar that shuts at 11 had long since closed).
Overall, just okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary WiFi Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil