“Good location, small rooms” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Tulip Regente

You added Golden Tulip Regente to your Saves list
Golden Tulip Regente
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Atlantica, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-001, Brazil (Copacabana)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #26 of 214 Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Sao Paulo, SP
“Good location, small rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

If you're looking for a good place in Copacabana, maybe this could be a good hotel for you. Rooms are ok: good bed, nice shower, but you'll need to pay more if you want to open a windown and look at Copacabana Beach. I've noticed that this hotel is always crowded, and if you want to have a drink at the lobby's bar, you will pay a lot for it - you could have more fun if you cross the avenue and have a drink in one of the many availables " quiosques"

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
GoldenTulipRG, Gerente de relações com clientes at Golden Tulip Regente, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Mrs. Keka,

First I would like to thank you for choosing the Golden Tulip Regente Copacabana, to stay in Rio de Janeiro. Your feedback is very important for us,

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

If not sure whether to stay at Ipanema or Copacabana when in Rio, why not stay in between? That's one of the best points of staying at the Golden Tulip Regente, just at the end of Copacabana, near the Forte and the Arpoador, and a short walk to Ipanema. The room is quite nice, and the service is good. The front desk staff speak perfect English. Breakfast is great. Overall, good value for money. They could, though, have an iron on the room or lend you one; all you can do is order ironing service, which can be a little expensive.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GoldenTulipRG, Gerente de relações com clientes at Golden Tulip Regente, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Murilo,

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

In this review i want to pay special attention to the Housekeeping manager Sylvia.
She did a great great job finding back my golden ring. Arriving back home I realised I left my ring in the safe deposit box in my room. I was devastated because this ring means more then a lot to me. I truly thought i would never see my ring back again. I phoned the hotel and the reception put me through with the manager of housekeeping Sylvia. She send Alcilane ( thank you too!!!), a lady of housekeeping, to my room and the ring was still in the safe!!!
Then Sylvia arranged everything to bring back my ring back to Amsterdam. Oh I was so happy when i had my ring back on my finger.
Dear Sylvia, many many thanks and when i'm back in Rio one day i will look for you to thank you personally.

Best Regards,

Frederique Dingemans

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Mr. Fred,

First I would like to thank you for choosing the Golden Tulip Regente Copacabana, to stay in Rio de Janeiro. Your feedback is very important for us.
I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thanks for your comments about our room

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Dear Mr. Landa,
As always your staff excelled in guest services.
It was a pleasure to deal with Mr. H. Alves and his Reception Desk staff.
The service and hospitality were great from check-in with their “Welcome back” smiles
to check-out.
On every stay we look forward to starting our day with the delicious breakfast buffet and the smiling faces of managers Mr. Adrianus and his staff or when having dinner in the evenings, Mr. Pedro and his staff, everyone very professional and attentive, always making sure we had everything we needed and liked. Plus the beautiful view of Copacabana Beach from the restaurant is a BONUS!!!
Housekeeping did a great job with our room. Thank you Sylvia, Vilma, Alcilene,
Vera R., Cleria for a great job, and especially Vera Lucia, our daily maid, she did an outstanding job. It was nice to come back to a nice clean room and comfortable bed,
quiet room and beautiful view.
We mention all the names above because they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable for three weeks.
The flowers arrangements throughout the hotel were beautiful. Nice job with the
renovation. This is our sixth stay at your hotel and once again, your entire staff
made us feel welcome and we had a wonderful vacation.

Thank you very much, we hope to be back soon. :)
The Davidsons

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
GoldenTulipRG, Gerente de relações com clientes at Golden Tulip Regente, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Mrs. Davidson,

Thank you very much for you review. Your feedback is very important to us,
I will share it with all our employees and I'm sure everyone will be very happy.
It was a pleasure having you as a guest once more.
I remain looking forward to your next visit and please do contact us in order to look after you and any especial requests.

I hope to see you soon!

Kind Regards

Guest relations
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located on Avenida Atlantica - right in front of Copacabana beach and 5 minutes walking to Ipanema beach. Couldn`t ask for a better location.
There is a swimming pool at the top of the building where you can enjoy a drink and the breathtaking view of the beach, Pao de Acucar and the Forte de Copacabana.
Breakfast was simple but good and the front desk was very helpful regarding recommending few activities for a nice Sunday out in Rio.
Price wise - I was really happy. Affordable and great quality.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GoldenTulipRG, Gerente de relações com clientes at Golden Tulip Regente, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear Mrs. Monica,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

i would like to make a big compliment for housekeeping !! the rooms were perfectly clean every day I came back to my room , everything was nice and tidy !! towels and bathrobe specially made nice on the bed !!!! so a big compliment t for housekeeping and the person responsible for the housekeepers !!!! thank you

anita hess

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GoldenTulipRG, Gerente de relações com clientes at Golden Tulip Regente, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Mrs. Anita,

Sao Paulo, SP
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Well, it was my first experience at this one. First room was a mess, broken window, smells cigarettes. But the service was efficient. They change me to another room, very clean and smelling good :)

Cell phone signal (Vivo, Claro and Tim) is really bad. Wifi is so bad as it. So... be prepared to stay unplugged.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GoldenTulipRG, Gerente de relações com clientes at Golden Tulip Regente, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Leandro,

Guest Relations

Been to Golden Tulip Regente? Share your experiences!