The Hotel is very nice. We stayed on the last floor and the room has been recently remodeled.
Our room was big and had a wonderful view of the Copacabana Beach.
We also had a nice table with a couple of chairs in the room and the bed as confortble.
The hotel is also well located and the staff is friendly.
The breakfast was okay, not lot of variety, but okay.
The hotel has no pool.
I recomend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Hotel
- Golden Tulip Copacabana
- Luxor Copacabana
- Golden Tulip Hotel Copacabana
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Tulip Inn Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.