Arrived there on old years eve'. Nice views from the top and rooms and food are all up to standard. Staff were helpfull and fairly friendly. Also within 5min walk to famous Copacabana beach and much cheaper than other hotels that sits on the beach. Copacabana beach is really something to experience on 31 December with the fireworks,DJ's and people. Would def stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor Plaza Copacabana
- Plaza Copacabana
- Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in 1999, the Windsor Plaza Hotel has become the perfect choice for business travelers who also wants to enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. Its facilities were designed to attend the highest expectations of those who need a nice place to work and relax. Our location is simply perfect as we are located just as close to downtown as to the main touristic spots in Rio. The hotel offers 24 hours room service, free high speed internet, cable tv with English, German, French Spanish and Italian spoken channels, beach service, laundry, 2 digital telephone lines in the room, business center and fitness center. We also offer a free transfer to / from the International and local airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.