The Windsor Plaza is a nice hotel a couple of blocks from the Copacabana beach. The halls and rooms have hard flooring, which makes it a little noisy. Also, the plumbing is quite noisy. When an adjoining room flushes the commode early in the morning, it is loud enough to wake you. They also cleaned the room above us both mornings at 7:30 AM. This involved sweeping and moving furniture. It sounded like the cleaning was actually going on in our room.
Other than the noise, it was a good stay. It's a good hotel for the price. As you know, Rio is crazy expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in 1999, the Windsor Plaza Hotel has become the perfect choice for business travelers who also wants to enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. Its facilities were designed to attend the highest expectations of those who need a nice place to work and relax. Our location is simply perfect as we are located just as close to downtown as to the main touristic spots in Rio. The hotel offers 24 hours room service, free high speed internet, cable tv with English, German, French Spanish and Italian spoken channels, beach service, laundry, 2 digital telephone lines in the room, business center and fitness center. We also offer a free transfer to / from the International and local airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Windsor Plaza Copacabana
- Windsor Plaza Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil