I booked this hotel for a week going by the reviews on TA but was highly disappointed. Okay it is a reasonable one but service was not at all up to the mark. Location was convenient and our cab dropped us in no time. The building was well maintained from outside but we were shocked by the interiors. It was a smooth check in and we got the keys for a room on second floor. Room was clean but just can’t ignore the size. It was a discomfort for both my wife as well as me. There was wi-fi (free of cost) but equal to nil. I couldn’t send a single mail from the room. After a cat nap we took to the reception and asked for an upgrade but they just ignored it saying no big room was available. It is the costliest hotel I must say but service don’t match our expectations. Only relief was the breakfast which was good. We cut short a week’s plan to 3 nights and left early morning. It is 3 star hotel but still look for some better option around.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Atlantis Copacabana Hotel
- Atlantis Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Atlantis Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Atlantis Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.