Checked in early to the copacobana palace. On arrival was served coffee and water- nice touch. Throughout the stay we found the staff extremely helpful.Would definitely stay here again if I come to Rio. Only thing missing was chocolate on the pillow for the turn down service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant hotel located alongside the beach, convenient to business & entertainment districts. Copacabana Palace has a great variety of accommodation with a majority of suites, which have recently been re-designed and given a new lease of life with new fabrics and furniture. The hotel has a marvellous Semi-Olympic Size Pool, one Tennis Court, a modern Fitness Centre, a three-floor Spa and a new Lounge Bar 'Bar do Copa' open from Wed to Sat with a selection of DJs playing each night. The Hotel Cipriani Restaurant is the hotel's gastronomic flagship, a sophisticated Italian restaurant serving classics and innovative dishes from the restaurant’s namesake in Venice. The Pergula Restaurant serves Brazilian Buffet breakfast, lunch buffet and dinner a la carte by the pool. Copacabana Palace offers you a great and unique experience in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Belmond, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Belmond Copacabana Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Palace Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Palace Hotel
- Belmond Copacabana Palace Rio De Janeiro, Brazil