Great hotel. Merely the moldered door frame in the bathroom was disgusting. Besides that very clean. Nice front desk, great room. Was had a really lovely stay in this recommendable hotel.
The from other guests mentioned problem with the congestion of the elevator we found as acceptable. To the rush hour of course you could times a couple of minutes wait, but which is it, one is on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, Porto Bay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds – the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... 117 apartments/rooms decorated in the best taste... a range of flavours at La Finestra and a roof-top pool with stunning views over Copacabana beach and Corcovado... The hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional offers free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil