I had an amazing stay at Rio International and whenever I come back to Rio I’ll choose it again. The hotel is perfectly located at Copacabana beach, it’s easy and quick to get everywhere you want from there. The hotel itself has well deserved four stars. The restaurant with a view of the beach, where the breakfast, lunch and dinner are served, is very nice. The breakfast, with its various hot and cold options, is delicious and should satisfy the taste of various nationalities. Rooms are spacious, equipped with good taste, very clean and the view from the balconies is absolutely breathtaking... But my favourite part of the hotel is the last floor (20th) swimming pool area – you can sunbathe enjoying an amazing view (everything between the Pao de Acucar and the Cristo Redendor) while having some delicious drinks.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, Porto Bay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds – the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.