Great hotel on Copacabana beach. Very ideally located. Great views from the balconies. One of the very few hotels that have balconies. We did not have a deluxe room but view from our side room was also great. Staff was courteous and friendly. Hotel is clean. There is absolutely breathtaking view from the roof top swimming pool and exercise room. There is also a baron the roof top which is open till 10 pm. This hotel is very popular among foreigners. Hotel could use some upgrading. I did not appreciate that they charged almost $40 for 3 days of WiFi. Otherwise it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on Copacabana beach in the spectacular city of Rio de Janeiro, Porto Bay Rio Internacional offers you the best of two worlds – the sensational city and a breathtaking view over the beach right on the doorstep... Step into Rio Internacional and feel at home - make the most of your stay! Look out over Copacabana beach and revitalise yourself with the sea breeze. The ideal location for an unforgettable holiday or to counter the stress of a day's work in Rio ... 117 apartments/rooms decorated in the best taste... a range of flavours at La Finestra and a roof-top pool with stunning views over Copacabana beach and Corcovado... The hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional offers free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Porto Bay Rio Internacional
- Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil