My husband and I stayed in the hotel for the weekend with our 1 year old daughter. As it was booked through his firm, I did not peruse all room options available. We were placed in the Club floor, where service is perfect!!! From check-in to our butler and the maid who cleaned our room, everyone was extremely kind and helpful with anything we needed. The Club lounge was everything we expected. Breakfast with an amazing view, food of the highest quality and options to please all tastes (healthy and non-healthy alike). The room was a little small for a crib, but we had a veranda and the most amazing view of the beach. The decor was nice and practical, which made the room size irrelevant (plenty of storage space for all our belongings). The bed was a little on the soft side, but the shower was so worth it. Because we had asked for a crib, there was a kind gift basket in our room with baby toiletries when we arrived. A really nice touch! The hotel is excellently located in Copacana Beach near Arpoador, so Ipanema is just a 10 minute walk away and Leblon just a little farther away. Don't miss: the Madeleines served at the lobby in your way in or out! One suggestion: indicate that check-in for Club Level Rooms are on the 8th floor, so people won't waste time in line at the general check-in when they arrive (importante note: front desk attendant was extremely nice when she said that our check-in was some place else and even accompanied us to where we were supped to go). While we waited, our daughter was presented with a little Le Petit Prince doll, which she became crazy about and carried around with her everywhere. Another suggestion: a few more healthier options in the Kids Menu would be great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is a splendid one. It leaves the guest practically leaning over Copacabana beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is beside Ipanema, a charming neighborhood full of attractions, immortalized in a song by Tom Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes, “Garota de Ipanema”.Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is considered one of the most prestigious Brazilian luxury hotels, combining French savoir-faire with Carioca charm.Enjoy our comfortable apartments with balconies and the MyBed bed, the executive floor with Club Millésime services – a new concept in personalized service, beach service, two pools and many other facilities, in addition to the award winning cuisine here at Sofitel.Situated near the main business centers in the city, the hotel offers an ample and versatile Convention Center, and also a modern Board Meeting Room, a fully equipped room with a view of Copacabana beach, uniting comfort and personalized services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Accor Rio De Janeiro
- Rio De Janeiro Sofitel
- Sofitel Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil