We stayed there for 3 weeks in November 2013 on business.
Great location rooms have recently been renovated,we had a balcony view not hot but was great to step outside.
Large fridge full cooking facility's but no cooking equipment ,they did supply some when asked,but were clearly abused.
Staff are so friendly and helpful ,breakfast good.
Lots of restaurants/bars /supermarkets/metro/bus in walking distance.One thing the shower bathroom was too small.
Would go back love Rio .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home with true comfort and hospitality in a great location. You will be welcome at the Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo. The Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo hotel, between Rua Sao Clemente and Rua Voluntarios da Patria, is located in an area with many major national and international businesses, clinics and an important gastronomic hub. The hotel lies under the arms of Christ the Redeemer, within easy reach of the city center and metro. It is close to the Rio Sul and Botafogo Praia shopping centers and Unibanco cinema space. A few minutes from Copacabana beach, the Botanical Gardens, Lagoa and Santos Dumont Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro Botafogo Hotel Brazil