The Royal Tulip is amongst the best hotels I have experienced around the world.
The surroundings are breathtaking. Having previously stayed by the hectic Copacobana, the Royal Tulip was like a sanctuary inside Rio. The area is very safe, the beach beautiful and quiet. The hotel has it's own sun loungers with staff positioned on the beach. The outdoor pool area is vast with lots of seating and sun loungers.
All staff throughout the hotel are very welcoming and friendly. The reception team are very helpful.
The restaurant/bar has a fantastic menu, great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prestigious neighbourhood, InterContinental Rio's proximity to nightclubs, restaurants and a slice of white beach underscores its lasting appeal. Sao Conrado Fashion Mall is within walking distance and the drive to Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro Planetarium and Barra da Tijuca takes just minutes. The nearby Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain is a must-see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tulip Rio De Janeiro Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Intercontinental Rio De Janeiro
- Royal Tulip Rio De Janeiro Brazil