“Excellent day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide

Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide
Av. Nossa Senhora de Copacabana, 1194 - Apt. 803, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22.070-012, Brazil (Copacabana)
+55 21 98166-7335
Useful Information: Activities for older children
mexico
“Excellent day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Thank you very much friend for the journey! our day in the city, was an excellent experience. The personalized attention was at all times ...

Visited September 2012

Edmonton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Ok guide - but disappointing at times”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Manu was quite accomodating to fit me in on short notice. And although, I feel like I had a decent tour of Rio, I did have some issues. Manu was over 45 minutes late picking me up at the airport. Which is one of the main reasons I hired a guide. Secondly, Manu was glued to his telephone - talking, texting, etc. Not only was it distracting and effected the tour, but it was rather insulting. The first day it was so bad that I actually had to bring it up to him - and he said it would be better the next day, which it wasn't. Manu had received good reviews - and was more expensive than most of his competitors - and so I thought I would be in good hands. Finally - I felt that my first day in Rio was not used and planned well. Besides picking me up late at the airport (approx 10 am), all he showed me was Ipanema and Copacabana beaches and view points. I was staying right on Ipanema beach - and these are areas that are highly accessible on your own. Then on the 2nd day, we crammed in everything else (Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, downtown, favellas, etc, etc, etc). So it was very unbalanced. Manu is a great guy who has been doing this for a very long time. He speaks English very well. However, if I had friends going to Rio, I wouldn't recommend Manu unless some of the other top tour guides weren't available.

Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh
6 attraction reviews
“They really care about you and making your tour memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We Had Vicente as our guide and he took us everywhere we wanted to go in a precise and timely fashion. we saw things along the way that were even more impressive than what we wanted to see Thanks to Vicente. He never rushes you and has a ton of interesting information about the city as you travel through it. I never thought i would love Rio as much as i do and its all thanks to Vicente .I cant wait to return and spend more time with them.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent way to experience Rio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We spent one day in Rio with Manu as our tour guide. He was very informative and went above and beyond that of a regular tour guide. We were impressed with his knowledge of the city. He was very friendly, spoke excellent English and left us with a wonderful impression of the city and its people. Vincente picked us up at the airport and delivered us to our hotel and was an excellent host as well. We would highly recommend both Manu and Vincente to anyone who visits Rio.

Ted and Linda Madsen

“Excellent guides for Rio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We spent two days in Rio with Manu and his associate Vincente. Their personal attention gave a far greater insite into the city than one would receive from a standard tour, and also took us to places that couldn't be reached with a larger group.we would highly recommend this is as the only way to gain maximum benefit from time spent in Rio and could not commend Manu more highly for his professionalism, knowledge and attention.