I stayed in a 6 bed dorm for 4 nights over carnival. The room was tiny with just 2 bunk beds each having 3 beds stacked on top... as i was last in I got the top.. the bed would have been quite comfortable, but as they were old everytime someone would move in the bed the whole bunk would shake, so I never had a good nights sleep. There was also no place to put my bag so had to get stacked with everyone elses. Worse then that was the temperature in the room, the air-con didn't work and the fan on the wall only reached 2 of the beds... every night I would find it so hard to sleep as it was too hot and no fresh air. I think the worst thing about this hostel was the staff, they were so unfriendly and rude, I dont think they ever smiled and they didnt seem to care about any of there clients. The location was great though, a few mintues walk to nearest metro staion and supermarket. I would not recomend this hostel, the rooms are tiny and cramped and the staff very unfriendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel boasts a large, sunny roof terrace with guest kitchen and delicious buffet breakfast including home-made cakes and jams, fresh fruits, cheeses and cold cuts. With 24 hour reception and English-speaking receptionists, we are happy to help you any way we can with information, tours and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Art Hostel Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Hostel Rio Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Art Hostel Rio Rio De Janeiro, Brazil