We stayed at this very pleasant B&B for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't stay here if you want all the conveniences of a hotel as it is not for you.
If you want to experience life in the heart & soul of Rio then do yourself a favour and stay here. It is in a very atmospheric area of Rio - Santa Teresa - and is clean, comfortable and friendly.
Close enough to all the sights of Rio by taxi, yet far enough away from the touristy areas that you can see in any big city.
Very sorry to leave after 3 days - which went all too quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located high in Santa Teresa, Um Meia Tres is small and friendly with all the facilities of a modern hotel. Beautifully appointed en suite rooms, all with A/C, ceiling fans, free Wi-Fi, international cable TV, and in-room safe. A large salon with bar, flat screen TV and outdoor dining area and pool forms the central focus of the hotel where refreshments can be enjoyed 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Um Meia Tres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Um Meia Tres Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Um Meia Tres Rio De Janeiro, Brazil