I cannot say enough about this B&B. The locations is great, up on a high hill with panoramic views. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit and anything else you might want. The hosts very helpful for recommendations of where to go, where to eat, etc. Rio is a stunning city although a bit pricey but it has lots to offer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located high in Santa Teresa, Um Meia Tres is small and friendly with all the facilities of a modern hotel. Beautifully appointed en suite rooms, all with A/C, ceiling fans, free Wi-Fi, international cable TV, and in-room safe. A large salon with bar, flat screen TV and outdoor dining area and pool forms the central focus of the hotel where refreshments can be enjoyed 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Um Meia Tres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Um Meia Tres Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Um Meia Tres Rio De Janeiro, Brazil