“Ok food, Rude waiter” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Bazzar

Bazzar
Rua Barao da Torre, 538, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Lagoa)
+55 21 3202 2884
Neighborhood: Lagoa
Cairo, Egypt
“Ok food, Rude waiter”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was only ok. Had the ceviche and the pear salad which I think lacked flavor. The drinks were ok too. However our writer was very rude and wanted to force us to order main course while we wanted to stick to appetizers and drinks. Would definitely not go back again.

London, United Kingdom
“Atmospheric; lots of duck on the menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My second time here and on both occasions very enjoyable. Atmospheric attractive restaurant in a nice area behind Ipanema. The duck planti was very nice and I loved the crispy bananas. The pumpkin coated meat balls were also delicious.

Visited November 2012
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Great atmosphere, nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The bazzar restaurant is located inside the Travessa bookshop in Ipanema, with a really nice atmosphere and decent food.

Visited April 2012
“Some good dishes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

While some dishes were exceptional others were average. The service could also improve... in my case, I had a dessert with port wine, which if I hadn't solicited after I ate my dinner, I would have been without. The ambient is very conforting.

Visited May 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Superb service, extensive menu and wines with craft beers.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This restaurant was within walking distance of our apartment so we gave it a try. Service was excellent and prompt. Our food was tasty and well prepared.....Bazaar has a very nice wine list with reasonable selections from around Brazil, S. America, etc. but what surprised me was they had an adequate selection of local Brazilian craft beers.....I tried several - an IPA and a red ale....all very good. All in all, we both enjoyed our experience at Bazaar.

• Visited July 2012