The Guarana Pousada is more like a small boutique hotel with 10 lovely rooms. We stayed in one with air condition which in the nice heat of Paraty was nice but the rooms are lovely and big with high ceilings and fans which do not really require air con! The rooms were spotless and even had a mini safe inside.
The Pousada does not look much from the outside but once inside it is like walking in a hidden garden with mature trees and plants. The swimming pool is perfect and refreshing after a day of exploring and the breakfast/lounge area around the pool is very nice. Breakfast is served around the pool and it has nice scrambled eggs and croisants etc and lovely juices and very tasty coffee.
The is in a very quite street about 10 minutes walk to the old town, or can use the free bikes on offer, everybody seems to cycle in Paraty!
The hosts David and his wife were great and very helpful in anything you need. Highly recommend this place for Paraty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful and quiet Pousada, perfect for couples and friends to relax and recharge. Enjoy our large comfortable rooms as well as our exotic gardens and artwork from around the world. Lounge in a hammock or at the pool. Wonderful breakfasts served daily as well as tea service in the afternoons. Located right off the main avenue to Paraty's historic center, bus station and boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Pousada Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Guarana Paraty, Brazil
- Pousada Guarana Hotel Paraty